2. The paste rate is higher and the dosage is saved.
3. The print has a clear outline and is suitable for all flower patterns.
4. Has good electrolyte resistance.
5. The printing paste has good stability.
6. Does not contain APEO, no formaldehyde.
Scope of application
It is suitable for thickening of active printing systems such as cotton, human cotton, bamboo fiber, ramie, linen and soybean fiber.
1. The original paste is equipped:
Reactive printing paste CY-316SD 6%
Water or other 94%
Note: CY-316SD is slowly dissolved in cold water according to the required amount, and dissolved and stirred to avoid agglomeration. Stirring is continued for at least 30 min. The paste can be placed for one night to facilitate maximum expansion. If hot water (about 70 ° C) is used, the dissolution and expansion can be accelerated.
Color paste configuration:
Water X g
Anti-staining salt 1g
Sodium hexametaphosphate 0.5-1g
Baking soda 1-3g
Reactive printing paste CY-316SD take 30%-60% of the original paste
Reactive dye Y g
2. Process: color paste preparation → rotary screen or flat screen printing → drying (100-110 ° C, 1.5-2 min) → steaming (100-105 ° C, 8-10 min) → water washing.
The specific process should be adjusted by the user as appropriate.
Packaging and storage
25KG woven bag, sealed and stored in the dark, with a shelf life of 12 months at room temperature.